ABOUT OUR STORE.
Baja Fishing Tackle is family owned, friendly local Tackle Store in Lomita, California. We started out small and over the years have been growing with help of all the anglers that support us. Our Tackle Shop, a place where local anglers can share the same interest, knowledge, information, and their passion for fishing.
We believe that each angler has different needs and we are able to provide suitable services for all levels of experience. We offer advanced rigging and custom built rods as well as basic setups for beginners. We also offer rod and reel Repair/Maintenance services.
We offer products and services for Big Game deep sea Saltwater Fishing as well as Freshwater Fishing such as stream, creek and lake fishing. We have product and services for half day trips to the multi-day long range trips. Our products and services are constantly evolving as we add new items and services that anglers needed.
GENERAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Terminal Tackles (Reel, Rod, Line, Hook, Sinker, etc)
- Fishing/Outdoor Apparels (Salty Crew, Reel Happy, 100% Anglers)
- Line Spooling and Reverse Service
- Rod / Reel Repair and Maintanace
- Custom Rod Building Service
- Custom Rigging Service (EX: FlatFall Rigging for Tuna)
- Frozen Baits (Squid, Sardine, Anchovy, Mussel, Shrimp, Clam, Cured Ghost Shrimp, Flying Fish, etc)
- Live Baits (Nightcrawlers, Mealworms, Lugworms, Bloodworms, etc)
- and A lot more!
** Lugworms, Bloodworms, and Flying Fish are available based on manufacturer supply status. Please call us for availability.